Many pet owners have questions about neutering their pet dogs and cats, and while there is much useful information available on the Internet, there is also much misinformation. I have composed a literature review looking at the benefits and risks of spaying and neutering. It is too large to post directly here, so I have uploaded it as a .pdf file on SkeptVet.com. I hope also to soon have a simplified, tabular version for those disinclined to wade through the detailed consideration of all the pros and cons.
- Acupuncture (35)
- Book Reviews (13)
- Chiropractic (10)
- General (243)
- Guest Posts (6)
- Herbs and Supplements (127)
- Homeopathy (58)
- Humor (42)
- Law, Regulation, and Politics (60)
- Miscellaneous CAVM (31)
- Nutrition (57)
- Presentations, Lectures, Publications & Interviews (38)
- Science-Based Veterinary Medicine (98)
- SkeptVet TV (7)
- Topic-Based Summaries (11)
- Vaccines (23)
A Book from the SkeptVet
- Cone of Shame Podcast Interview- Placebos for Pets? The Truth about Alternative Medicine for Animals
- New Evidence about When to Neuter Your Dog
- Reviews of Placebos for Pets? The Truth about Alternative Medicine for Animals
- From SkeptVet TV- Pot for Pets?
- Evidence Update- Do PEMF Devices like the Assisi Loop Work?