Back in April, I was privileged to participate in the inaugural podcast of the Evidence-based Veterinary Medicine Association, a group I have worked with for many years, as a membership of the Board of Directors and former President. In this first podcast episode, I discuss the basics of evidence-based veterinary medicine with Sharyn Esposito, a small animal veterinarian and instructor at the Bel-Rea Institute of Veterinary Technology, and Erik Fausak, the Host and also an instructor at Bel-Rea. Enjoy!
- Acupuncture (35)
- Book Reviews (13)
- Chiropractic (10)
- General (243)
- Guest Posts (6)
- Herbs and Supplements (127)
- Homeopathy (58)
- Humor (42)
- Law, Regulation, and Politics (60)
- Miscellaneous CAVM (31)
- Nutrition (57)
- Presentations, Lectures, Publications & Interviews (38)
- Science-Based Veterinary Medicine (98)
- SkeptVet TV (7)
- Topic-Based Summaries (11)
- Vaccines (23)
A Book from the SkeptVet
- Cone of Shame Podcast Interview- Placebos for Pets? The Truth about Alternative Medicine for Animals
- New Evidence about When to Neuter Your Dog
- Reviews of Placebos for Pets? The Truth about Alternative Medicine for Animals
- From SkeptVet TV- Pot for Pets?
- Evidence Update- Do PEMF Devices like the Assisi Loop Work?