- Acupuncture (33)
- Book Reviews (13)
- Chiropractic (10)
- General (232)
- Guest Posts (6)
- Herbs and Supplements (117)
- Homeopathy (56)
- Humor (41)
- Law, Regulation, and Politics (58)
- Miscellaneous CAVM (30)
- Nutrition (45)
- Presentations, Lectures, Publications & Interviews (27)
- Science-Based Veterinary Medicine (90)
- Topic-Based Summaries (11)
- Vaccines (20)
- Herbalists Apply for Medical Specialty Recognition- An Update
- British Veterinary Body (RCVS) Accepts the Reality about Homeopathy that AVMA Couldn’t- It’s Nonsense!
- Alternative Medicine Kills Cancer Patients
- European Scientists Join Chorus of Government and Scientific Organizations Acknowledging the uselessness of Homeopathy
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) 2017 Canine Vaccination Guidelines
Category Archives: Humor
I review my own hate mail here from time to time (I’m actually overdue for another summary, so stay tuned). I totally get what Jimmy’s dealing with here!
I think we need a veterinary version of this video. Who’s with me?!
From the only humanist, atheist, skeptic rock star out there, Tim Minchin!
Here is some good advice about overdiagnosis and overtreatment–with a beat!! 🙂
John Oliver of Last Week Tonight (formerly of The Daily Show) provides a thoughtful, informative, and very funny report on the recent grilling of Dr. Mehmet Oz by Senator Claire McCaskill ansd the shameful success of the supplement industry lobbying … Continue reading
This should be mandatory viewing in every Starbucks, Pilates class, and Whole Foods in America! The Daily ShowGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Indecision Political Humor,The Daily Show on Facebook
Over the years, I have been skeptical of the safety and value of vitamin suppkements. However, a new study in the Medical Journal of Australia has finally set me straight. I’m off to stock up on Vitamin D tablets! Hopkinson … Continue reading